” I Really Loved The Bit About Creating Water Holes”
Business Owners came to the Seminar a little Skeptical.
Feedback from Seminar attendee
Jason & Stephanie Strong, House sitting Agency in Australia.
To prepare for this formula, we need to create a “copywriting power’
questionnaire, which is a very powerful document as it will reveal almost
everything you need to know to create hot ads or letters that will sell your
products and services. The questionnaire is a copywriting guideline—a
guideline for getting the best information from your business to be able to:
- Get to know your product or service, inside and out.
- Get to know what you’ve tried in the past (so you don’t waste your time trying it again).
- Get to know your customers as well as you possibly can.
- Get to know your target prospects as well as you possibly can.
- Define your goals, your business objectives and your dreams.
These five questions are ones you absolutely must ask yourself. Think
carefully about the answers to these questions, because if you plan on writing
your own ads or sales letters to sell your product or service, this questionnaire
will be one of your most valuable tools. I don’t believe it’s a magic pill for
writing hot ads . . . but it is a solid first step in the process of creating great copy.
Here are 15 questions you must answer before you write a word of copy.
Write them out in the spaces provided below: